Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock
USB-C Dock with 3x DisplayPort, 3x HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, 4x 5Gbps USB-A, 10Gbps USB-C 20W charging port, SD card slot, headphone and microphone jack, Mac & Win.
USB-C dockningsstation med 3 st DisplayPort, 3 st HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, 4 st 5Gbps USB-A, 10Gbps USB-C 20W laddningsport, SD minneskortläsare, hörlurs- och mikrofonanslutning, Mac och Windows.
Apple M1/M2 Mac computers offer outstanding overall performance but have a limit to the number of external displays you can connect to them. If you’re using an M1 or M2 MacBook Air® or MacBook Pro®, that number is one. Featuring DisplayLink™ technology, the Sonnet Echo™ 13 Triple 4K Display Dock beats the limit, enabling you to simultaneously connect three 4K @60Hz DisplayPort or HDMI displays to a single port on your compatible Mac, Windows, and Chromebook computer.
Connect Three 4K Displays Without Compromise
There are several choices in docks that support three displays — don’t choose the wrong one. Some multi-display docks only support slower 30Hz refresh rates, or a 60Hz refresh rate on one display and 30Hz refresh rates on the others. Some offer 4K display support on only one port, while others only offer 1080P (HD) display support. Some include only one type of display connection. Some support only Windows. Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock is not some other dock: it simultaneously supports three 4K @60Hz display, HDMI or DisplayPort (DP) or mixed, even when used with an M1 or M2 MacBook Air computer.
Expand Your Applications Workspace
Perfect for use with productivity software such as Microsoft® Office, Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock enables you to work more efficiently by expanding your workspace. Whether you need to open multiple applications on their own screens, edit code or view multiple spreadsheets in detail on large displays, or track the stock market, Echo 13 makes it possible.
Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer with One Cable
Connect your monitors, USB peripherals, and Ethernet cable to the dock and then link them all to your computer with a single USB-C cable. Got a laptop computer? Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock powers it with up to 100W of charging power. When it’s time to leave, just unplug the USB-C cable, grab your computer, and go.
Fast Wired Network Connection
Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock includes a Gigabit Ethernet port — perfect for connecting your broadband internet directly to your computer without another device competing for bandwidth on your WiFi setup. With the appropriate drivers already installed under macOS, Windows, and ChromeOS, setup is simple.
10Gbps USB-C 20W Charging Port
Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C port up front to support super-fast USB NVMe SSDs at full speed. An added benefit for the port is its support for the USB Type-C Charging spec, enabling the dock to fast-charge your iPhone® or another device even when the computer is sleeping, shutdown, or disconnected.
USB-A Peripheral Connections
Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock includes four USB-A ports to connect peripherals such as a thumb drive, USB video camera, printer, and digital camera. Unlike some other docks, Echo 13 doesn’t skimp on power either — each USB-A port can provide 7.5W and is designed to ensure that drives with higher peak power requirements mount without fail.
Supports Full HD Displays Too
While Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock supports three monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840 x 2160) @60Hz, you can also connect monitors with lower resolutions like 1440p or 1080p.
Leave the Charger In Your Bag
Connected to your laptop computer with the included 100W rated USB-C cable, Echo 13 Triple 4K Display Dock can provide 100W of power (Power Delivery) from its rear-mounted Computer/Charging port. It can power and charge your computer while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power adapter packed away.
Fast UHS-II SD Card Reader
The integrated SD card slot is compatible with SD™, SDHC™, and SDXC™ memory cards, and supports 320MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards to quickly offload images and video. In addition, microSD cards are also supported when used with adapters commonly included with the cards.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection: Instant access – plug three displays and other peripherals into the Echo dock and connect your computer to the dock with the included 100W-rated USB-C cable.
- Connect Three 4K @60Hz Displays: Supports three DP or HDMI displays (or a mix).
- 10Gbps USB Type-C 20W Charging Port: Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB-C port supports the USB Type-C Charging spec and can provide 20W of power, supporting super-fast device charging, bus-powered 10Gbps USB 3 hubs, and Gen 2 USB NVMe SSDs at full speed.
- 5Gbps USB Type A Ports: Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB-A ports support a wide variety of peripherals and can provide 7.5W of power each.
- Charge Your Laptop: Can provide 100W of Power Delivery through the included USB-C cable to power and charge your laptop.
- Fast UHS-II SD Card Slot: Compatible with SD™, SDHC™, and SDXC™ memory cards; supports 320 MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards. Also supports microSD™ cards when used with adapter.
- Apple M Series and Intel® Compatible: Supports all M series and Thunderbolt 3 Intel Macs.
- Windows Compatible: Supports Windows computers with Thunderbolt, USB-C (with Alt Mode DP), or USB4 ports.
- Chromebook Compatible: Supports Chromebook computers with Thunderbolt, USB-C (with Alt Mode DP), or USB4 ports.