25 Gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt Adapter med två SFP28 transceivers. För datorer utrustade med Thunderbolt 3 eller 4. Stödjer 8K bildskärm. Mac, Windows och Linux.
Many post-production shared storage workgroups and other bandwidth-intensive workflows have reached a point where 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) does not provide enough bandwidth and speed for optimum performance. Stepping up to 25Gb Ethernet (25GbE) makes a lot of sense — it offers greater performance and often works with the same optical network infrastructure as 10GbE. For these workgroups, there is now a cost-effective 25GbE interface for your Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports — Sonnet’s Twin25G™, an affordable yet powerful solution for adding incredibly-fast fiber optic 25GbE network connectivity.
Postproduction workflows’ needs for speed and increased network bandwidth beyond the current 10Gb standard have increased more quickly than the availability of affordable higher speed network components. Recently, extremely affordable 25Gb Ethernet switches have become available, but connecting a computer with Thunderbolt ports — such as a Mac Studio® — to a 25GbE infrastructure has remained expensive. Until now. Sonnet’s Twin25G Thunderbolt adapter is the most cost-effective and powerfully simple solution for adding incredible 25GbE network connectivity to your computer without PCIe card slots.
- Adds High-performance 25GbE Connectivity: Simply powerful way to add dual optical 25GbE connections to any computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- SFP28 Transceivers Included: High-performance adapter includes two 25GBASE SFP28 transceivers.
- Backward Compatible: Adapter also supports 10GbE — enables you to integrate with 10GbE infrastructure now and upgrade your switch or shared storage system to 25GbE later.
- Mac Compatible: Supports Macs with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt/USB4, and Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Windows Compatible: Supports Windows computers with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Linux Compatible: Supports Linux computers with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Device: 40Gbps Thunderbolt supports the full bandwidth of one 25GbE port.
- Two Thunderbolt Ports: One port connects to computer; second port provides 15W for a Thunderbolt or USB 3 device; or to connect up to an 8K display.
- Compact. Nearly Noiseless.: Adapter is small enough to comfortably fit on any desktop, and quiet enough for use in noise-sensitive environments. You’ll hardly notice it’s there.
- Mac (M1/M2 series)
- Mac (Intel®) with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- macOS 12+
- macOS Ventura compatible
- Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows 11 and 10
- Linux computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Linux Kernel 5.0+
- Thunderbolt 25GbE adapter
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- (second prot supports a Thunderbolt peripheral, USB device, or a display)
- Two SFP28 sockets with two 25GBASE-SR optical transceivers
- 12V power port
- Mellanox ConnectX
Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Maximum packet size: 9000 bytes (jumbo frames)
Data Rates Supported per Port
- Flow control support
- MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
- RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
- Multicast filtering
- 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
- Wake-on-LAN not supported
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading
- TRO (TCP Receive Offload)
- Universal 60W, 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- NRTL Certified
- 0ºC to 35ºC (32ºF to 95ºF)
- RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
- IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Twin10G 25GbE Thunderbolt Adapter
- Thunderbolt cable(5)
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip(6)
- Universal power adapter
- Region-specific power cable for US, Australia, Europe, Japan, Switzerland, or UK