Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock
Universal Thunderbolt 4 Dock with 3x Thunderbolt 4 Ports, 4x USB 3.2 Type-C and 4x USB 3.2 Type-A Ports, M.2 SSD Slot, HDMI 2.1 Port, 2.5Gb Ethernet Port, SD 4.0 Card Slot and audio outputs. Connect two 6K or one 8K display. Compatible with Apple, Windows and iPad Pro.
Thunderbolt 4 dockningsstation med 3 st Thunderbolt 4, 4 st USB 3.2 typ-C, 4 st USB 3.2 typ-A, HDMI 2.1, 2.5Gb Ethernet, SD 4.0 kostläsare, 2 st RCA ljudutgångar, en headset-anslutning samt plats för en M.2 NVMe SSD (upp till 8TB). Stödjer två 6K eller en 8K skärm. HDMI. Kompatibel med Apple, Windows och iPad Pro.
Universal Thunderbolt 4 Dock with Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports, M.2 SSD Slot, HDMI 2.1 Port, 2.5Gb Ethernet Port, Eight 10Gbps USB Ports, and More!
Compatible with Apple® M series Macs; Thunderbolt™ 3 Intel® Macs; Thunderbolt 3 and 4 Windows computers; Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Chromebook; and M series iPad Pro.
Expand Your Connectivity to the Max
More connections than you expect from a Thunderbolt™ dock – NVMe SSD storage capability, an HDMI port, ultra-fast 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet support, and more! With this superdock, a single cable connects your computer to your digital world. The Sonnet Echo™ 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock is your universal docking station for today and tomorrow.
Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer with One Cable
Connect your Thunderbolt devices, monitor(s), USB peripherals, powered speakers, and Ethernet cable to the dock and then link them all to your computer with a single Thunderbolt cable. Got a laptop computer? You can keep its power adapter in your bag because Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock will power it with up to 100W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your computer, and go.
Internal SSD Expansion Slot
The built-in M.2 NVMe SSD slot enables you to add up to 8TB of SSD storage (SSD sold separately) to your system without connecting a storage device to the Echo dock or the computer. SSD installation is an easy task – simply remove the two screws securing a bottom panel cover, insert the SSD, and reinstall and secure the bottom cover. Transfer and access data at up to 800 MB/s, and effortlessly store large files, media libraries, or your Time Machine® backups.
Ethernet Transfers Across Existing Cabling
Featuring 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock supports a 2.5 Gb/s link speed over common Cat 5e (or better) cabling when used with a compatible Ethernet switch or NAS with 2.5Gb Ethernet support, saving you the cost of another adapter. You can get great performance gains – 250 percent the speed of Gigabit Ethernet – without rewiring! Need to connect to a switch without 2.5Gb Ethernet support? The Sonnet dock also supports 1Gb/s and 100Mb/s link speeds.
Downstream Thunderbolt Ports – Simple Comprehensive Connectivity for Work and Play
Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock features three Thunderbolt 4 ports: one for connection/power to your computer – ideal for Mac and Windows laptop computers with only one or two Thunderbolt ports because you can connect and charge on the same port – plus two for directly connecting Thunderbolt peripheral devices.
The Thunderbolt peripheral ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals, and even provide 15W power each to support the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals. If your computer supports it, you can even connect another display.
Single 8K or Dual 6K 60Hz Displays
Depending on your computer’s video capability and whether you’ve connected a monitor to the built-in HDMI port, the Echo dock’s Thunderbolt ports can support one (always 4K, 5K or 6K, up to 8K) monitor, or up to two 6K monitors; see Tech Specs. You can plug in Thunderbolt 3 or 4, or USB-C monitors directly. Or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt-compatible adapter (sold separately).
Fast UHS-II SD 4.0 Card Reader
The included SD card slot is compatible with SD™, SDHC™, and SDXC™ memory cards, and supports 320 MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards to quickly offload images and video. microSD cards are also supported when used with adapters commonly included with the cards.
- Mac (M1/M2) supports one display
- Mac (M1/M2 Pro, M1/M2 Max, and M1/M2 Ultra) supports two displays, including two Apple Pro Display XDRs
- Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 ports supports two displays, up to two 5K
- macOS 13 (Ventura), 12 (Monterey), or 11 (Big Sur) required
- Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 4 port or USB4 port(4)
- Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3 port and an Intel 8th Gen (2018) or newer CPU
- Chromebook with Thunderbolt 4 or USB4
iPad Pro Compatibility
- M series iPad Pro supports one mirrored monitor
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports
- One HDMI 2.1 Port
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A ports
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C charging ports
- One RJ45 (2.5 Gigabit Ethernet) port
- One 3.5mm combination headphone/microphone jack
- Two (right and left channels) line out RCA jacks
- One 3.5mm microphone jack
- One SD 4.0 card slot
- One M.2 SSD slot
- One power connector
SD Card Slot - Cards Supported
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards when used with adapter (sold separately)
- NVMe M.2 slot (connected at PCIe x1)
RJ45 (Ethernet) Port
- Network Support: Supports 2500 Mb/s, 1000 Mb/s, and 100 Mb/s network speeds and Auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Standard: Compliant with 802.3bz-2016 and 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.2 Specifications
- Network: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX)
- Packets: Maximum packet size: 9000 bytes (Jumbo packets)
- Chip: Realtek RTL8156
- Echo 20 Thunderbolt 4 SuperDock
- Power adaper
- Power cord
- 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable
- ThunderLok 4 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip(5)