Få det klassiska Putnam 610-rörkonsolljudet i en bärbar, mångsidig mic-preampdesign. 610 ger den ursprungliga konsolens silkeslena, vintagevärme och förbättrar alla mikrofoner eller instrument.
• Klassisk Putnam 610 teknik
• Äntligen, UA sound till ett projektstudio pris!
• In/Utnivå och impedansväljare (Low-Z/Hi-Z)
• Mic XLR in och balaserad XLR ut på baksidan (Mic/Line)
• DI/Instrument in samt Thru på framsidan
• Portabel design för studio, desktop och scen
• UA kvalitet, byggd i USA
The SOLO/610 delivers the classic Putnam 610 tube console sound in a portable, highly versatile mic preamp design. It provides the silky, vintage warmth of the original console’s mic amp design, and will flatter and enhance any microphone or instrument with its iconic tones.
Thanks to its convenient form factor, the SOLO/610 can be conveniently used in the control room or the recording room, on stage, or on a desktop. Functionally lean but sonically mean, the SOLO/610 maintains the character of the 610 console — at a price every serious project studio can afford.
NOW YOU CAN:
- Record through the classic tube circuit of the Putnam 610 console mic preamp and DI
- Add tube girth and detail to any mic
- Sculpt signals with Gain, Level, and Impedance controls for maximum tonal variety
- Craft your sounds with classic UA tube circuits, hand-built in the USA
Vintage Tones, Modern Workflow
The SOLO/610 offers Mic and DI inputs, and Gain and Level controls for myriad clean or colored sounds. Unlike its predecessors, the SOLO/610 has continuous Gain control with even greater range, allowing for precise gain structuring. The SOLO/610 has all of the essential features of a professional mic pre, including 48v Phantom Power, Lo-Cut filtering, Phase Reverse, and flexible dual impedance selection for both Mic and DI inputs. The SOLO/610 also includes essential DI features like Thru use in conjunction with an amplifier, plus Ground Lift and a versatile Mic/Line level output switch.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty