Allegro Pro USB 3.2 4-Port PCIe
PCIe-kort med 4 st 10Gb/s SuperSpeed USB 3.2 kontakter med dedikerad bandbredd för varje kontakt.
Powerful USB 3.2 Gen 2 Performance
Add Four USB-A 10Gbps Ports to Mac Pro, Windows, and Linux Computers with PCIe Slots; and Thunderbolt to PCIe Card Expansion Systems
The fastest SSD-based USB 3.2 Gen 2 drives now available can transfer data at 800 MB/s—many are bus-powered, too. But, most desktop computers (including many new models) feature old-generation USB interfaces that can’t support that performance, and may not provide enough power to enable those bus-powered drives to function. Break through the bottleneck—install Sonnet’s Allegro Pro Type-A USB 3.2 PCIe(1) card in your Mac Pro® tower, Windows® PC, or Linux computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system to support your fast USB drives at maximum performance.
- Four SuperSpeed USB-A 10Gbps Ports—Adds four USB-A 10Gbps ports to your Mac Pro, Windows PC, or Linux computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system
- Powerful Performance with Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Controllers—Support data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1, and boost data transfer speeds between connected drives
- Powered Ports—Supports USB bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drive devices with up to 7.5W power per port
- Supports Charge & Sync—Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously sync and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device
- Protected Power Delivery—Independent power regulation isolates each port to prevent cross-coupled power glitches that may cause accidental disconnects; resettable device overcurrent fuses protect the card and computer, and may be reset by a simple shutdown
- Add USB 3.2 Gen 2 to Thunderbolt Expansion Systems—Add four SuperSpeed USB-A 10Gbps ports to Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion systems
- Easy Installation—Quick and easy user installation into any available PCIe slot
- Broad USB Device Support & Compatibility—Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant USB devices