Thunderbolt 3 dockningsstation med 2st Thunderbolt 3, 5st USB 3, 1st Gigabit Ethernet, 1st HDMI 2, 1st kombo ljudingång och utgång (för headset), SD-kortläsare, stöd för dubbla 4K-skärmar, 87W strömförsörjning m.m.
Connect To Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer…With One Cable
Sonnet’s Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock connects your peripherals to your computer through a single cable. Simply plug in your devices—such as a printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, hard drive, optical drive, USB license dongle, headphones or powered speakers, phone, tablet, and (up to) two 4K displays—to the dock with their supplied cables, and then connect your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable. The Echo 11 dock even charges compatible computers(5) through the same cable. When it's time to take your computer and go, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable to disconnect from everything at once!
Leave Your Charger In the Backpack
For users whose notebooks and laptops accept charging over Thunderbolt(5), the Echo 11 dock also provides up to 87W of Power Delivery through the included Thunderbolt 3 cable(3) used to connect the dock to the computer. These computers fall into four power requirement categories: 30W (example: Dell XPS 12), 45W (example: Dell XPS 13), 60W (example: MacBook Pro® 13-inch), and 87W (example: MacBook Pro 15-inch)—the Echo 11 charges them at the maximum power they will accept so you can leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
40Gbps Thunderbolt 3—The USB-C That Does It All
The Echo 11 Dock includes two Thunderbolt 3 ports; one for connection to your computer, the other to daisy chain up five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices(1) to your computer! The Echo 11 includes 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect another USB device to the second Thunderbolt port using the proper cable or adapter. The Dock’s Thunderbolt 3 peripheral port can also provide up to 15 watts of bus power to devices requiring extra power for even the most demanding bus-powered USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt devices.
Connect a 4K Display or Two
The Echo 11 dock features an HDMI 2.0 port that supports a 4K @ 60Hz (or lower resolution) monitor. To connect an additional display(6), you can plug in a Thunderbolt 3 monitor to the dock’s second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain. Or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C video adapter (sold separately).
Backward-Compatible with Older Macs
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is also compatible with Macs with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports(7) when used with the bi-directional Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately).
With its eleven ports, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is a handy hub to plug in your peripherals and connect them all to your computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 cable. Through that same cable, the Dock provides enough power (87W) to charge any compatible computer at maximum power. You can even connect two 4K @ 60Hz displays to expand your view and productivity!
- Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, connect the dock to your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Eleven Interface Types—Five USB 3.0, two Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and HDMI 2.0 ports
- macOS and Windows Compatible—Works with any Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows(4) computer
- Computer Charging Port—Main Thunderbolt 3 port provides power to computers that accept charging over Thunderbolt 3, supporting them at the maximum power they will accept; leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
- USB Charging Port—Front panel USB port can charge an iOS device, or other device that charges via USB, even while the computer is off or disconnected
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Fastest interface available, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices
- Supports Up to Two 4K Displays—Connect one display to the HDMI 2.0 port, another(6) to the second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of the Thunderbolt 3 device chain
- Wide Range of Second Display
Connection Options—Select from a variety of inexpensive Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, etc.
- SD Card Slot—Reads SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
- Backward Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs—When used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter