4-rösters parafonisk semimodulär analogsynt med sequencer, arpeggiator och analogt delay
Mono, duo eller 4-röster, med 90 patchpunkter. 4 oscillatorer med valbar vågform och hårdsynk. LFO med 6 valbara vågformer plus en extra LFO för modulation till delay, filter eller VCA. Dubbla analoga filter med möjlighet att köra parallellt (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP) eller i serie (HP/LP). Dubbla analoga ADSR-envelopes. Dubbla analoga VCA. 3 bipolära spänningsstyrda attenuators med ringmodulations möjlighet. 256-stegs sequencer med upp till 4 noter per steg och möjlighet att spara 12 patterns. Arpeggiator med valbart läge (Order, Forward/backward och Random). Analogt stereodelay med upp till 700 ms som kan klockas via MIDI. 49 Fatar-tangenter med patchbar anslagskänslighet och aftertouch.
The Pinnacle of Moog’s Semi-modular Family of Analog Synthesizers.
Moog Matriarch is a patchable 4-note paraphonic analog synthesizer with a built-in Sequencer, Arpeggiator, stereo Ladder Filters, and stereo Analog Delay. Capable of creating rich evolving chord patterns immediately with “no patching required”, Matriarch invites access to an abundance of inspiring textures, new sounds, and an endless supply of happy accidents through its 90 modular patch points. Based on the vintage circuitry of classic Moog synthesizer modules, Matriarch is a catalyst for creative ideas and a medium for multidimensional expression.
The pinnacle of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch’s patchable architecture and classic Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound. Matriarch’s 4 analog VCOs can be split into 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, shifted, and stored with the instrument’s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stacked in unison to create a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog’s original circuit designs, Matriarch’s 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary – from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails. Coupling the power of vintage-designed stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers a multi-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of both space and time.
Though Matriarch’s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard into a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment’s notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
- Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
- Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
- 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer - no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
- 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2x4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs.
- 1/4“ external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch’s analog circuits
- Stereo ¼” and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
- Dimensions: 32” (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4” (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2” (13.97cm) High
- Weight: 24lbs. / 10.89kg